||Are you Better then your friends? Prove it!
Welcome to #skullDiction, sports fans! #skullDiction allows you to compete in a week to week battle
against your friends and other fans to predict how you think your team will do
against their opponent each week. You can submit the score to hopefully get the closests on both scores. At the
end of the season whoever wins the most tournament points, is the Champion taking home the prize and bragging rights.
From here, if you don't have an account, register by clicking on the red register button above. If you already have an account,
just log In with the red button above and to the left.
* College Coaches and college players are eligible to participate, but due to NCCA Rules, are not eligible to claim cash or gift card prizes.
1. Pick the winning team for the game each week.
2. Pick the Buckeye and the opponents score for each weeks game. The closest to both actual scores will determine the outcome of the tournament points.
3. Each week you will be rewarderd tournament points based on how you predicted. You will move up and down the ranks based on current and previous weeks.
4. At the end of the entire season (playoffs and bowls included) the player with the higest points (sum of all weeks) will finally be the Season Buckeye Champion.
Tie Breakers (only if there is a tie from above)
1. The player with the closest score from the winning team without going over.
2. The player with the closest score from the losing team without going over.
3. The player with the earliest score submission.
1st place: 20 pts
2nd place: 15 pts
3rd - 15th place: - 1 pts from previous rank ( 3rd:14, 4th:13 ect.. )
15th place - last place: 1 pt
* remember that the scores are accumalitive, play each week as every week counts !